Smart Metering in North America and Asia-Pacific is the
second consecutive market report from Berg Insight analysing
the latest developments for smart metering in two dynamic
This strategic research report from Berg Insight provides you
with over 160 pages of unique business intelligence, including
5-year industry forecasts, expert commentary and real-life case
studies on which to base your business decisions.
Highlights from the report:
This report answers the following questions:
- Case studies of smart metering projects by the leading energy industry players in North America and Asia-Pacific.
- In-depth market profiles of the US, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand.
- Status updates on the development of smart grid and communication technology.
- Profiles of the key players in the smart metering industry in North America and Asia-Pacific.
- Forecasts for smart meter shipments and penetration rates until 2016.
- Analysis of the latest market and industry developments in each region.
- How are national energy policies driving the adoption of smart metering?
- What new smart metering projects have been enabled by the US federal stimuli funds?
- What are the plans for smart meters deployments in British Columbia and Québec?
- When will China start the construction of a nationwide smart metering data network?
- What is the role for smart metering in South Korea’s national smart grid plan?
- What is the current status for smart metering in Japan?
- What is driving adoption of smart meters in Australia and New Zealand?
- Who are leading the race for market leadership in North America?
- Which are the main providers of PLC and wireless communication technology for smart meters?
- Which are the emerging top players in the Chinese smart metering industry?