The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Turkish mining industry, including:
- In-depth analysis of the mining industry in Turkey
- A comprehensive analysis of market attractiveness, covering the key trends, drivers and challenges
- Detailed market sizes for a period of ten years (2007–2016), including category level and end-user level analysis
- Detailed insights into the regulatory framework, market entry strategy and competitive landscape relevant to the Turkish mining industry
Mining exploration will be an attractive investment opportunity in Turkey over the forecast period. According to a government organization, Turkish Coal Enterprises, Turkey is rich in mineral wealth which has only been partially explored and is currently underdeveloped. This could create massive growth prospects for mining companies in Turkey and opportunities for new businesses. Moreover, the economic prospects in Turkey are expected to remain positive over the forecast period, which suggests a massive opportunity for growth for mining companies over the forecast period. Further, the Turkish government has encouraged foreign investments through its liberal FDI policy and its planned accession to the EU. Fulfilling the accession criteria for joining the EU forced the Turkish government to initiate a series of political, economic and governance reforms in the country. These reforms have encouraged more transparency in business interactions and privatization, which created a favorable operating environment for the mining industry during the review period.
This report provides an extensive analysis of the Turkish mining industry:
Reasons To Buy
- It analyses historical values for the Turkish mining industry for 2007–2011, along with forecast figures for 2012–2016
- It provides analysis on the overall market as well as individual values for the industry’s key categories
- The report also details the competitive landscape and market entry strategies of key businesses
- The report details marketing strategies used by new businesses
- Make strategic business decisions using top-level historic and forecast market data related to the Turkish mining industry and each category within it
- Identify the key market trends and opportunities for both existing companies and prospective new market entrants
- Assess the competitive landscape in the Turkish mining industry enabling the formulation of effective market entry strategies
- Assess the growth opportunities and industry dynamics within key categories: Coal, Metallic and Non-Metallic
- Analyse the marketing strategies happening in the market and the future outlook
- The Turkish mining industry grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% during the review period (2007–2011), and is projected to grow at CAGR of 4.56% over the forecast period.
- The non-metallic mineral category accounts for the majority of mined resources in Turkey. In 2011, non-metallic minerals represented 51.1% of total Turkish mining production in volume terms, coal accounted for a share of 45.5% of Turkish mining production volume, while metallic minerals accounted for 3.4%.