This BRICdata market report provides a detailed market trend and growth analysis of the car rental industry in Indonesia. With this market report, you will be able to explore in detail the changing shape and future outlook for the industry. With this report, you will be able to plan and build strategies based on real industry data and projections.
Market Entry Strategies and Emerging Opportunities in the Car Rental Industry in Indonesia includes:
- Analysis of key trends and demand drivers
- Detailed market segmentation
- Historic volume and value data
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
The car rental industry in Indonesia has shown positive momentum and grew strongly during the review period. A growing economy, high levels of personal disposable income, increasing volumes of both domestic and inbound tourists, and increasing levels of economic activity are the key driving forces behind the increased demand in the car rental industry in the country. Favorable government regulations also positioned the country as an attractive destination for foreign investment. The car rental industry registered a CAGR of 4.79% during the review period and valued IDR21.2 trillion in 2011. The industry is expanding and changing rapidly and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.97% over the forecast period to reach a value of IDR30.9 trillion in 2016.
This report provides an extensive analysis of the car rental industry in Indonesia:
Reasons To Buy
- It details historical values of the car rental market in Indonesia for 2007–2011, along with forecast figures for 2012–2016.
- It offers detailed analysis of the factors driving the growth of car rentals and the key emerging trends in Indonesia.
- The report details the key trends, regulatory environment, market entry strategies and marketing and growth strategies in Indonesia.
- It provides information on the key companies operating in the car rental industry in Indonesia.
- Take strategic business decisions using top-level historic and forecast market data related to the car rental industry in Indonesia and each sector within it.
- Understand the demand and supply-side dynamics within the car rental industry, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.
- Assess the competitive landscape in the car rental industry in Indonesia and formulate effective market-entry strategies.
- Identify the growth opportunities and industry dynamics within the car rental industry.
- The car rental industry registered a CAGR of 4.79% during the review period and valued IDR21.2 trillion in 2011.
- The industry is expanding and changing rapidly and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.97% over the forecast period and reach a value of IDR30.9 trillion in 2016.
- Marketing and sales strategies play a key role in differentiating the service offerings of car rental companies in Indonesia.
- Favorable government regulation is expected to intensify the competitive structure of the Indonesian car rental industry.
- Corporate customers remain the key target for Indonesian car rental companies to expand their business.
- The franchise model has been proven to be a key expansion strategy in the Indonesian car rental industry.