Stem Cell Technology: Current Applications and Future DirectionsBCC Research
July 1, 2008
233 Pages - SKU: WA1841620
More Stem Cell reports by BCC Research
Global Markets for Stem Cells by BCC Research
The global market for stem cell products was $3.8 billion in 2011. This market is expected to reach nearly $4.3 billion in 2012 and $6.6 ...
Cell-based Assays: Technologies and Global Markets by BCC Research
An examination of how cell-based assays enable functional measures of target activation in a more relevant and informative setting when compared to biochemical assays Analysis ...
Stem Cell Therapeutics for Oncology: Technologies and Global Markets by BCC Research
The global stem cell anticancer therapeutics market was valued at $859 million in 2010. This market is expected to increase at an 11.3% compound annual ...
Biotechnologies for Medical Applications: Global Markets by BCC ResearchSee all reports like this >>
THIS REPORT CONTAINS An overview of biotechnologies used in medical applications, including amino acids, monoclonals, stem cells, botanicals, vaccines, recombinant DNA, and nanobiotechnology ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Stem Cell Reports
- Cancer Stem Cells Drug Pipeline Update 2013
- Capitalizing on Opportunities in Cord Blood Industry Growth (2013 Version)
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation – Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Regenerative medicine and Stem cells Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Cellular Therapy and Cord Blood 2013 Market Report