Rewards Program Valuation and Contribution Toward Credit Card Company ProfitsAuriemma Consulting Group
September 30, 2009
24 Pages - SKU: AMM2511570
More Consumer Loyalty reports by Auriemma Consulting Group
Rewards Expiration & Redemption by Auriemma Consulting Group
From their origin in the 1980s to today, rewards programs in the United States have become more and more widespread, evolving into a common way ...
Rewards Credit Cards for Airline Cards by Auriemma Consulting Group
1. A Note to Readers 1a. Methodology 1b. Introduction 2. Highlights from Study 2a. Executive Summary 2b. Reasons to ...
Consumer Valuation of Rewards Programs by Auriemma Consulting GroupSee all reports like this >>
This report examines how consumers value different types of rewards programs by asking them to select the most valuable rewards structure from a group of ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Consumer Loyalty Reports
- Loyalty in Financial Services - UK - September 2012
- Global Coalition Loyalty Programs: Affinity Marketing Opportunities for Financial Services Institutions and Other Organisations
- Retailer Cards in Europe: Co-Branded, Loyalty and Private Label Programs
- Retailer Financial Services in North and Latin America
- Rewards Expiration & Redemption