Amazon.com, Inc. is a US-based multinational e-commerce company and it is one of the biggest online retailers of the world. The company offers books, apparel, electronics products and home improvement products through its online website.
Having its operations primarily in North America, the company sells books, electronic products, apparel, home improvement items, and other products through its website www.amazon.com. The company has various tie-ups with other international websites and it caters to target audience that includes seller customers, consumer customers, and developer customers.
The company’s latest financials are:
- Revenues of $24,509 million in FY 2009
- Operating profit of $1,129 million in FY2009
- Net profit of $902 million in FY2009
A SWOT Analysis is a strategic planning tool used to evaluate:
involved in a project or in a business venture. It involves identifying the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective.
Aruvian’s R’search analyzes the company Amazon.com, Inc in the SWOT Framework Analysis. The report includes the following:
- Business segment analysis of Amazon.com, Inc
- Major products & services of Amazon.com, Inc
- Profile of the industry Amazon.com, Inc operates in
- Profile of its major competitors – Barnes & Noble Inc., and eBay Inc.
- SWOT Analysis of Amazon.com, Inc
- Future Perspective of Amazon.com, Inc
Aruvian’s R’search’s report Amazon.com – SWOT Framework Analysis has a broad ranging content suitable for industry experts as well as logically initiating the industry beginners.