Healthcare Performance Improvement – Plans, Policies & ProceduresApollo Managed Care, Inc.
January 1, 2013
162 Pages - SKU: APO4938657
More Healthcare reports by Apollo Managed Care, Inc.
Case or Care Management, 4th edition by Apollo Managed Care, Inc.
Plans, policies, procedures and strategies that ‘work’ to improve quality, efficiency of care while controlling costs for medical and mental health care. References and resources ...
Hospitalists by Apollo Managed Care, Inc.
Policies and procedures to develop a program that ‘works’, job descriptions, credentialing criteria, references, web sites, other ...
Concierge or Retainer Medical Practice: How to Evaluate & Start a Retainer Practice by Apollo Managed Care, Inc.
This publication has the information needed to evaluate the pros and cons of converting an existing traditional practice to a retainer medical practice, increased income ...
Neurology and Neurosurgery by Apollo Managed Care, Inc.See all reports like this >>
84 clinical review ceriteria evidence-based clinical and review criteria guidelines for outpatient and inpatient tests and procedures with indications, medical necessity coverage criteria, authoritative references ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Clinical Guidelines/Best Practices
- Information Technology
- EMR (Electronic Medical Record)
- Life Sciences
- Japan Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Report Q3 2013
- Healthcare IT Market By Application [Provider IT (EMR, PACS, CPOE, RIS, CDSS, RCM, Claims Management, Payroll), Payer IT (CRM, Fraud Detection)], Delivery Mode (On-Premises, Web-Based Services & Cloud Computing) & Component – Global Forecasts to 2017
- Perspective: mHealth in Canada — Smartphones and Apps Bring Better Healthcare to Your Fingertips
- Business Strategy: Accountable Care Maturity Model
- Hospital Construction in the US - Industry Market Research Report