This comprehensive report examines the South African consumers of energy drinks: historical market sales (past 5 years), sales forecasts until 2014, local and global market trends, competitor analysis of key brands in the segment, detailed consumer geo-demographic profiling, consumer lifestyle and media consumption.
The consumer analysis is based on the latest annual consumer survey among a nationally representative sample of more than 25,000 people - All Media and Products Survey conducted by the South African Advertising Research Foundation.
Some of the key questions the report will help you to answer are:
- What are the historical market sales and forecasts until 2014 for the soft drinks market?
- Who are the key players and brands in the market and how are they positioned?
- What are the important consumer and market trends that should be included in your business strategy?
- Who are the users (and non users) of energy drink consumption? e.g. age, gender, affluence, life-stage, geographics
- How do you engage with them? e.g. lifestyle, cellphone, Internet, sports, music interests
- What media do you use to communicate to them? e.g. online media, TV, radio, newspapers, magazines
It provides a comprehensive consumer profile of the entire energy drink category (minimum category sample = 4 445 consumers), as well as a detailed segmentation by brand, namely: Bioplus; Power Play; Red Bull.
It examines in detail the demographics, lifestyle, media consumption and cellphone and Internet usage of the energy drink category by brand, making it a vital reference report for anyone wanting to understand this segment of the market.
Why purchase this market research report?
- The report focuses on consumer-based intelligence – the most valuable brand asset
- Historical sales (past 5 years) and sales forecasts until 2014, with local and global market trends.
- Includes a detailed competitor analysis and brand positioning
- 79 page report with 70+ charts, graphs, tables
- Salient points and key insights are highlighted and summarised in comment boxes on each page