This report examines the 18-25 year-old young adult segment of the South African market and is mostly based on an annual consumer survey among a nationally representative sample of 25,000 people - All Media and Products Survey conducted by the South African Advertising Research Foundation.
Some of the key questions the report will help you to answer are:
- Who are 18-25 year-olds? e.g. age, gender, affluence, life-stage, geographics
- How do you engage with them? e.g. lifestyle, internet, sports, music interests
- What media do you use to communicate to them? e.g. TV, radio, newspapers, magazines
- What are the important consumer trends that should be included in your business strategy?
It provides a comprehensive profile of the entire 18-25 year-old segment, as well as a detailed segmentation according to gender and affluence (LSM 1-4, 5-7 and 8-10) making it the perfect reference report for anyone who wants to understand this segment of the market.
Why purchase this market research report?
- The report focuses on consumer-based intelligence - the most valuable brand asset
- Provides a comprehensive analysis of the “big picture” with consumer/market trends
- 81 page report with 100+ charts, graphs, tables
- Salient points and key insights are highlighted and summarised in comment boxes on each page