This comprehensive report examines South African users of insurance products: local consumer/market trends, detailed consumer geo-demographic profiling, consumer lifestyle and media consumption.
The consumer analysis is based on the latest annual consumer survey among a nationally representative sample of more than 25,000 people - All Media and Products Survey conducted by the South African Advertising Research Foundation.
Some of the key questions the report will help you to answer are:
- What are the key insurance products in the market and how are they positioned?
- What are the important consumer and market trends that should be included in your business strategy?
- Who are the users of insurance products? e.g. age, gender, affluence, life-stage, geo-demographics
- How do you engage with them? e.g. lifestyle, internet, cellphone, sports, music interests
- What media do you use to communicate to them? e.g. TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, online media
It provides a comprehensive profile of insurance product users, namely: Life Cover Policy; Endowment/Savings; Endowment/Savings without Life Cover; Retirement Annuity; Funeral Insurance; Medical Insurance; and Short-Term Insurance
It examines in detail the demographics, lifestyle, media consumption and cellphone and Internet usage of insurance products by product type, making it a vital reference report for anyone wanting to understand this market.
Why purchase this market research report?
- The report focuses on consumer-based intelligence – the most valuable brand asset
- Provides a comprehensive analysis of the “big picture” with local consumer/market trends
- 87 page report with >100 charts, graphs, tables
- Salient points and key insights are highlighted and summarised in comment boxes on each page