This comprehensive report examines the South African consumption market trends (2007-2011) as well as geo-demographic trends among the different alcoholic beverage categories, including local consumer/market trends, and detailed consumer geo-demographic profiling of several categories of alcoholic beverages:
- Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages (RTDs, Spirit Coolers, Ciders)
- Wine - Boxes/Jugs
- Wine - Bottles
- White Spirits (Cane, Gin, Vodka)
The consumer analysis is based on an annual consumer survey among a nationally representative sample of more than 20,000 people - All Media and Products Survey conducted by the South African Advertising Research Foundation.
Some of the key questions the report will help you to answer are:
- What are the variances between consumers of the different alcoholic beverage categories in the market? How is each alcoholic beverage category positioned?
- What are the important consumer and market trends that should be included in your business strategy?
- Who are the consumers among the different alcoholic beverage categories in the market? e.g. age, gender, affluence, life-stage, geographics
- How has the consumer profile of each category changed over the past 5 years?
It examines in detail the demographics and consumption trends of the alcoholic beverage market by category, making it a vital reference report for anyone wanting to understand this segment of the market.
Why purchase this market research report?
- The report focuses on consumer-based intelligence - the most valuable brand asset
- Provides a comprehensive analysis of the “big picture” with local consumer/market trends
- 78 page report with 80+ charts, graphs, tables
- Salient points and key insights are highlighted and summarised in comment boxes on each page