This comprehensive report examines the South African vitamin & supplement segment: historical market sales (past 5 years), sales forecasts until 2014, global and local consumer/market trends, competitor analysis of key brands in the segment, detailed consumer geo-demographic profiling, consumer lifestyle and media consumption.
The consumer analysis is based on the latest annual consumer survey among a nationally representative sample of more than 20,000 people - All Media and Products Survey conducted by the South African Advertising Research Foundation.
Some of the key questions the report will help you to answer are:
- What are the historical market sales and forecasts for the next 5 years?
- Who are the key players and brands in the market and how are they positioned?
- What are the important consumer and market trends that should be included in your business strategy?
- Who are the users (and non users) of vitamins and supplements? e.g. age, gender, affluence, life-stage, geographics
- How do you engage with them? e.g. lifestyle, internet, sports, music interests
- *What media do you use to communicate to them? e.g. TV, radio, newspapers, magazines
It provides a comprehensive consumer profile of the entire vitamin & supplement segment (minimum category sample = 4893 consumers), as well as a detailed segmentation by brand, namely: : Berocca; Bioplus; Bio-Strath; Cal-C-Vita; Caltrate; Centrum; Natures Health; Spirulina; Supradyn; Turbovite; Vital
It examines in detail the demographics, lifestyle, media consumption and cell phone and Internet usage of the vitamin & supplement segment by brand, making it a vital reference report for anyone wanting to understand this segment of the market.
Why purchase this market research reports?
- The report focuses on consumer-based intelligence - the most valuable brand asset
- Provides a comprehensive analysis of the “big picture” with global and local consumer/market trends
- Historical sales (past 5 years) and sales forecasts until 2014
- Includes a detailed competitor analysis and brand positioning
- 83 page report with 100+ charts, graphs, tables
- Salient points and key insights are highlighted and summarised in comment boxes on each page