Wisconsin Managed Care Review 2007Allan Baumgarten's Health Market Reviews
March 13, 2008
30 Pages - SKU: ALBA1763164
More Managed Care reports by Allan Baumgarten's Health Market Reviews
Minnesota Managed Care Review 2007 by Allan Baumgarten's Health Market Reviews
(Minneapolis-St. Paul) Enrollment in insured HMO benefit plans declined again in 2005, dropping below 1 million, the lowest level since 1985. Premium revenue increases slowed ...
Michigan Managed Care Review 2006 by Allan Baumgarten's Health Market Reviews
The report finds: Detroit-area hospitals improved their financial results for the fourth straight year. Based on an analysis of Medicare cost reports, hospitals in ...
Illinois Managed Care Review 2005 by Allan Baumgarten's Health Market Reviews
Illinois Managed Care Review 2005 finds: Illinois Pushes Health Care Envelopes on Three Central Issues Chicago - Illinois is leading the states in taking on ...
Texas Managed Care Review 2005 by Allan Baumgarten's Health Market ReviewsSee all reports like this >>
Two key trends for Texas HMOs moderated in 2004 and the first half of 2005: the decline in their enrollment slowed as did the rate ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Managed Care Reports
- Medical Information Seeking Patterns of US Managed Care Directors
- Managed Care and the Pharmaceutical Industry - Top Issues, Health Care Reform, and the Inter-linkages Bringing them Together
- NBJ Integrative Medicine Report
- Managed Care Industry in the United States: Healthy and Hungry for Continued Growth
- International Trends in the Use of Health Technology Assessment