The SMB Journey to a Full UC Solution: 2011 North America Small and Medium Business Overview of the Unified Communications MarketAMI-Partners
November 2, 2011
More VOIP reports by AMI-Partners
2010 IP-PBX Update - U.S. SMB Market by AMI-Partners
AMI believes that the market for IP based voice communications will eventually merge. The last several years have been dogged by a difficult recession ...
2010 VoIP Update - U.S. SMB Market by AMI-Partners
AMI believes that the market for IP based voice communications, i.e. VoIP, IP PBX will eventually merge. The last several years have been dogged ...
2009: U.S. Home Based Business Market Overview - Impact of Economy: Changing Dynamics, Opportunities & Challenges by AMI-Partners
This report is a comprehensive look at the US HBB landscape, and presents a framework for understanding its growth and evolutionary patterns, and for developing ...
At Risk SMBs: Which Phone System Vendors’ Customers Are Most Disloyal or At Risk to Adopt Hosted VoIP? by AMI-PartnersSee all reports like this >>
This report provides an overview of “at-risk” telecom equipment customers. AMI defines “at-risk” customers as those that identify themselves as either disloyal to a specific ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Thailand SME Survey 2011: Communications Usage and Purchasing Behavior on Unified Communications and Mobility
- Western European SMBs and IP Telephony: An IDC Survey
- Malaysia Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Survey: Communication Usage and Purchasing Behavior, 2011
- Unified Communications in U.S. Small and Medium-Sized Businesses, 2011: Growing Demand for Communication, Collaboration, and Connectivity - But Integration Remains Elusive
- Small Business Markets for Telecom Services: Wireline Voice, Wireline Data, Wireless, Cloud Computing, and VoIP in 20 Verticals